Top 5 Best Exercises To Thinner Inner Thighs.
Here are 5 fantastic moves that will work your inner thighs like no other! Try 3 sets of each exercise 2-3 times a week – mind you, your thighs will hurt after the workout but it’s a hurt-so-good feeling every woman should really look forward to.
Exercise #5- Stability Ball Twists
- Lie down on your back, legs fully extended and both hands holding a dumbell straight up.
- Place the exercise ball between your feet. Lift your legs, keeping them straight and really squeeze the exercise ball. Turn the ball to the left with your legs so that your right foot is above your left.
- Do not rotate your upper body. Only twist your legs.
- Rotate the ball through the middle and to your right, so now your left foot is above your right. For extra core work, lift your shoulders off the mat, hovering your upper body above the floor as you twist side to side.
- Turn the ball to the left and right as many times as you can in 60 seconds.
Exercise #4 – Standing Side Leg Extension
- Take your exercise band and tie it around your legs. Aim to have it resting above your ankle. Stand hip-width apart.
- Shift your weight to your left foot and pick up your right foot, keeping your right leg straight. Raise your right leg up and to the side until you really feel the band pulling against your leg.
- Slowly lower your leg back to your left foot, but do NOT set it down. That is one rep.
- Do as many as you can for 30 seconds, then switch legs and repeat for another 30 seconds.
Exercise #3 – Medicine Ball Thigh Press
- Lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground, put the medicine ball between your knees.
- Lift your butt off the ground and focus on keeping your core tight while remaining as straight as you can–don’t let your butt droop towards the floor.
- Slowly squeeze your knees together for 30 seconds then rest for 10 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
- To intensify this exercise, lift your hips up while still squeezing the medicine ball!
Exercise #2 – Table Top Side Kicks
- Get down on all fours, making sure your back is straight and your hands are under your shoulders, knees under your hips.
- Lift your right leg and cross it behind your left leg, tapping your right toe to the floor. From there, lift your leg back up and kick it to your right side.
- Try to lift it as high as your hip and kick it as far forward as you can. Cross it back behind your left leg and tap the floor. That’s one rep.
- Do as many sidekicks as you can in 30 seconds then switch legs for another 30 seconds.
Exercise #1 – Wide Plie Squat
- Start out with your feet a little more than shoulder width apart and point your toes outward.
- Hold your dumbbell or kettlebell out in front of you and squat.
- Making sure you keep your back slightly bent.
- Your butt should stick out like you are sitting in a chair.